domingo, 11 de diciembre de 2016

I'm in peace

In october I turned 30, I look like 22 but I have already lived 3 decades. Even if It feels good when peopl says that I look younger, I know that I'm not and I want to do  what all grown up people do. At thi point, most of my friends are married or living with their partners. I've been thinking about my status, why I am still single? I have dated, I have loved, then why I am still alone?
For some time these questions tortured me, is it about being pretty, or smart or what is it? Then one day I met a guy and forgot about eveything. At first I didn't want to get too much ivolved with him, but just couldn't. He was all I ever wished, smart, hardworked, he valued family more than anything, and I thought he loved me. We spent together some months and I was really happy during that time. Then one day a friend of mine told me that a friend of hers was talking with him through an online dating site. He said to her, that she was single, had no girlfriend or kids, was looking for a good woman to spend life with and that she was so beautiful and he wanted to met her.
At first It was hard to believe for me, I decided not to tell him instantly but I wanted to check if that was true. What I did was to ask him  if he thought I was a bad person but he never asked. When he talked back again he said we couldn't meet anymore. I knew it was because of the other girl, but didn't say anything. After week we met and as I knew I wasn't going to be able to speak much I wrote him a letter, telling him how I felt about him, how happy I was when we were together and how he was all I ever wanted. I wanted to hear his version about the events, yet all he said  was that he told me that because he was too stressed. Never said a word about the other girl, neither did I. He wanted to kept our relationship, but I said goodbye. I told him I hope he finds a beautiful woman as he wanted, wished all the best and leave.
I cried all my way home and spend all night thinking. Next morning I woke up knowing tha I'm happy being alone. That day I decided I was not looking for a guy anymore, if someone is made for me, he will appear at some point. Meanwhile, I will continue my life and I will do all that makes me happy including having a baby on my own.

1 comentarios:

Iris dijo...

I'm so sorry you went through that. It really sucks to like someone a lot and then find out they don't feel the same about you. However, it sounds like he didn't even attempt to be honest and upfront with you, so I think you are definitely better off without him.

Publicar un comentario

Template by:

Free Blog Templates