miércoles, 8 de mayo de 2013

New house and other news


Finally I moved on my own place. I really like it and I´m decorating it which is something I love to do.
Now is easy to have the house clean because it´s just me. I can cook just once a day and be in pyjamas  all day if I want :)
Living alone is not how I imagine, sometimes is a bit boring and lonely. At the moment I don´t have any pets, my dog stayed on my parents house but I´m not sure if I will adopt a pet yet. I have new plans, and those plans involve babies.
Well a lot of things had changed in my country since I started blogging; abortion is legal now, homosexual couples can get married and single woman can have IUI :D. I´m really happy about this! I can go into an IUI cicle whenever I want, and I decide to try next cycle.
I know that this may seem a crazy idea but theres only 15% chance that I get pregnant, and I really want to try. My period first day was on the 1st may now I´m waiting for the IUI. I´m a little nervous but the results will be great...one day :)
I will update how i´m doing, now I just have to wait.

2 comentarios:

Tiara dijo...

Congratulations on your home & good luck on your 1st IUI. All vry exciting!

Isis dijo...

Wow! Congratulations on moving forward!
It sounds like you are having fun decorating your house. Also, that's great that your country will now allow IUIs for single women, I hope your first one goes well!

Publicar un comentario

Template by:

Free Blog Templates